Hotel IT Services in Los Angeles, California
Managed Hospitality IT Services
Let Secure Networks ITC handle your hotel IT support in Los Angeles so you can concentrate on running your business, whether it is a hotel, motel, bar, resort, inn, lodging, B&B, cafe, or restaurant. Our customer-focused approach allows us to deliver customized services for a variety of operations. Our IT company knows how hotel IT solutions can be complicated. We can swiftly resolve any technical difficulties and ensure that your staff remains happy, productive, and focused on providing a great experience for your visitors.
Hotel IT Services in Los Angeles
Hospitality Managed IT Services
Hotel IT Consulting
Networking for Hotels
Learn More About Los Angeles Hotel IT Support
Hospitality IT Managed ServicesYour IT headaches will increase as your hospitality business grows. You must manage and secure an overwhelming stream of data and apps, as well as room networking and connectivity. To have a more stable and reliable IT ecosystem, as your managed IT partner, we offer:
Managed Security ServicesOS installation and updates, data protection and recovery, software configuration and setup, data backup, virus detection and removal, malware protection, scheduled maintenance, email filtering, and IT risk management are just a few of the managed security services we provide.
Managed Server ServicesOur server experts will assist you with selecting a hotel server that is appropriate for your business’s size, setting up and configuring it, and managing upgrades and security. Remote monitoring and maintenance are only the icing on the cake. We offer monthly managed services that include server migration, virtualization, backups, and recovery.
Managed Network ServicesOur network support specialists will design your hotel network, create secure virtual private networks (VPNs), install VoIP phones, set up remote access points, configure your hotel Wi-Fi and firewall, and much more to ensure your networking is up and running 24/7/365
Managed Desktop ServicesBeing an award-winning LA managed service provider, our firm delivers flawless desktop computer support. No matter if your PC in a guest room needs an OS update or your printer in the lobby needs need a new driver – we got you covered.
- 24/7/365 support
- Highest level of cybersecurity services
- Proactive service and support
- Better business continuity
- High-quality IT expertise
- Quick ticket resolution
- Predictable monthly costs
- Partners with Microsoft, Dell, Bitdefender, Cisco, and Lenovo
- Unlimited scope of managed IT services
- No extra cost as we offer flat monthly rates
- Insured IT company with BBB accreditation
- No binding contracts
IT Consulting for Hospitality IndustryWe strive to provide effective technical solutions to clients by identifying and assessing security concerns, increasing system efficiency, and generally assisting a hospitality business in making the best use of technology to achieve its objectives. We analyze, plan, implement, and improve strategies to make your IT ecosystem reach its peak performance and functions seamlessly. The services we offer include:
Hotel Networking SolutionsWe can handle everything from a simple cable run to the full hotel network design and implementation. Setting the office network includes the installation of VPNs, VoIP phones, Wi-Fi, routers, firewalls, switches, and structured wide area network support. No other IT service provider in Los Angeles can match our combination of competence and knowledge. We have all of the necessary knowledge and experience to plan and deploy the best network solution for your hotel.
Microsoft Office 365 for HotelsMicrosoft designed Office 365 specifically for small and medium-sized enterprises. The software includes a variety of programs designed to provide you with availability and enhance productivity and profit. Secure Networks ITC can handle Office 365 on your behalf as a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner. We do the initial setup, link your domain to your Office 365 account, and handle the necessary public DNS configuration. Everything you know and are familiar with is included in the package, like Office Suite, OneDrive, and Skype for Business. Some of the benefits of the Office 365 are:
- It is accessible wherever you go, you can get access to your applications and data from a mobile device
- It is manageable – you will always have current versions of your apps, thanks to the automatic updates.
- It is reliable – you do not have to worry about downtime, as Office 365 guarantees 99.9% uptime.
- It is secure – never have to worry about data security, as Microsoft offers a password-protected environment, optional automatic data backup, and spam and malware protection.
- It is affordable – it offers low initial investment, and monthly costs are transparent.
Hospitality IT: Remote & On-Site Support
Unexpected problems can jeopardize your business. Email disruption, network outages, problems with servers, and user access are not so rare. Let us help you via:
- On-site support: Technical assistance is provided at your premises. We’ll dispatch our field technician in case of a network outage and hardware failure.
- Remote support: It might take the form of live chat, video, email, or phone calls. We can remotely access the computer and assist with the problem. Our same-day fix rate is 96%.
Hospitality IT: Backup & RecoveryTo minimize severe damage to your company, you must safeguard your most valuable assets and remove the possibility of data loss. The list is pretty long: software damage, hardware damage (fire, earthquake, hurricane), security breaches (both theft and hacker attacks). Secure Networks ITC designed a triple-data backup to ensure that your precious data is safe. We present to you:
- On-site backup – You can easily access your stored data within the premises by using an external hard drive or other media to retrieve and store your sensitive data directly from the server.
- Off-site backup – Off-site backup entails storing a copy of your hotel system data at a different address. Depending on your business needs, it can be done monthly or weekly.
- Cloud backup – Data and apps on a company's servers are kept and backed up on a remote server during cloud backup. In the event of a natural disaster, system failure, or outage, it makes data accessible from any location.
Cloud Solutions For Hotel BusinessYour data will always be safe, retrievable, and available to restore when you need it with cloud backup. It is also a cost-effective solution for infinite storage space that can be utilized on various devices and ensures that clients' data is protected. Our cloud IT services include:
- Microsoft Office 365 - We provide services for setting up, administering, and managing Office 365 as a Microsoft Cloud solution partner. Having a cloud email account and knowing that it is always accessible will make you feel great.
- Microsoft Azure – You can create secure and future-ready cloud solutions on Azure. To make that everything runs smoothly and efficiently, our professionals will set up an Azure server, cloud backup, cloud-based active directory, and multi-factor authentication.