IT Support for Law Firms in Los Angeles
Award-winning Legal IT Services for Attorney Offices in Los Angeles, CA
Phone & On-Site IT Support / Flat Monthly IT Cost / Cybersecurity Compliance
Secure Networks of Los Angeles provides law firm IT services, and computer support for attorneys in the following LA areas: Long Beach, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Lancaster, Palmdale, Pomona, Torrance, Pasadena, El Monte, Downey, Inglewood, Calabasas, West Covina, Norwalk, Burbank, Culver City, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills. We are Microsoft certified IT company since 2006. Do not worry if your location is not on the list – call us at (213) 861-2255, and we will send our field technician to your premises in less than an hour. Our services are tailored for small and medium-sized law firms and include computer support, office networking, managed IT services, and cybersecurity compliance consultation and integration.
SERVICES WE OFFER
#1 Trusted IT for Law Firms in Los AngelesWith more than 15 years of experience, we take a proactive and adaptive approach to understanding the needs of your attorney’s office. You can count on our top-notch IT legal services:
Managed IT Services for Law Firms
IT Support for Lawyers
IT Consulting for Attorney Offices
Office 365 Support
IT Support for Legal Industry in Los Angeles, CAYour legal office exists to ensure that your clients receive the best legal representation. To accentuate your efficiency and productivity, you need to remain up-to-date with the latest changes in the law. At Secure Networks ITC, we understand the unique technologies that serve the legal industry in LA. Our legal IT experts can ensure that your practice invests and uses only the best IT solutions to keep your client's information safe, secure, and confidential while conforming to regulations. We offer comprehensive IT for law firms in Los Angeles, CA, with a focus on proactive technology solutions to ensure having IT systems that are optimized, streamlined, and above all secure to maintain a reliable workflow. One of our goals is to protect sensitive case information that is being stored and accessed from remote locations.
Legal IT Services: Cloud Computing
With cloud backup, your data will always be safe, retrievable, and ready to restore when you need it. It is also a cost-effective solution for unlimited storage space that can be used on multiple devices and provides a high degree of clients' data protection.
Some of the business cloud packages you should consider are:
- Microsoft Office 365 for law firms – this is a cloud-based platform that offers lawyers mobile solutions and 24/7 access to their documents – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and much more.
- Microsoft Azure – this public cloud computing platform. It is frequently used for backup and disaster recovery and represents an affordable solution suitable for legal firms to store their clients' data safely.
Legal IT Services: Data Protection
It is widely known that lawyers must adhere to attorney-client privilege, which means any information a client shares is confidential. Some regulations obligate the lawyers to make reasonable efforts to protect their data, react when a breach is suspected or detected, and inform any clients that may have been impacted by the breach. We can start from those security practices:
- Data security policy – it is crucial that we create a simple and easy-to-follow plan for data security and share it with everyone in your law firm. We will help you educate your employees and enforce procedures like using only apps vetted by the firm, using two-factor authentication for logins, and a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy for employees using their own devices.
- Authentication – it refers specifically to accurately identifying users before they access data. This usually includes the usage of strong passwords (avoiding simple and guessable passwords), regular password reset, PINs, swipe cards, security tokens, or biometrics.
- Data backup – we will copy your sensitive computer data and store it elsewhere, so it may be used to restore the original after a data loss event. Data is selected, extracted, and manipulated for storage, usually on a cloud-based computing solution, preferably on a secure, company-owned account.
- Disk encryption – this technology enables information protection by converting it into unreadable codes that cannot be deciphered easily by unauthorized people. Disk encryption uses disk encryption software or hardware to encrypt every bit of data that goes on a disk or disk volume.
WE ARE BITDEFENDER OFFICIAL PARTNER
Legal IT Services: CybersecurityIt is evident that an increasing number of law firms are becoming victims of cybersecurity attacks, with hackers reportedly accessing mediation documents and other confidential client material. Law firms' integrity and reputation are jeopardized, facing substantial financial loss. As the growing trend of working at home and remote working is still present, combining strong defenses with a keen eye on what is happening outside of your firm, you can minimize potential damages by reacting immediately when data or user credentials are compromised. The main goal of cybersecurity is to preserve the relationships with your clients. So you will also need good protection against information leaks. Our legal IT team can install the latest antimalware programs to stop malicious activities. They include:
- Antivirus software: It will provide proper protection against the most common types of malicious software, which usually include spyware, wiper, adware, ransomware, Trojans, worms, viruses, and more.
- Server antivirus: Endpoint security has an important role in ensuring the corporate network and critical systems are safeguarded from malware and viruses.