IT Services for Real Estate in Los Angeles
#1 IT Support for Realtors in LA County
Cybersecurity / Remote & On-Site Computer Support / Full Expenses Control
Secure Networks ITC offers real estate firms IT support in Los Angeles. We promptly take care of your company’s IT needs, so you can count on us as we provide managed IT services, cyber security, IT support, IT consulting, Office 365, and office networking. As a Microsoft certified IT company since 2006, our IT operational excellence can help your real estate firm reduce costs, achieve a competitive advantage, improve operational efficiencies. Do not hesitate to contact us at (213) 861-2255, and feel free to ask any questions about the best real estate tech support Los Angeles has to offer.
SCOPE OF IT SERVICES
Top-Trusted IT Services for Realtors in Los AngelesTo stay competitive, you must utilize the latest technology and real estate IT support in Los Angeles to increase your professionalism and protect sensitive data. Our IT support technicians can take care of all your needs and problems with the comprehensive services we offer:
Managed IT Services for Real Estate Firms
IT Support for Realtors
IT Consulting for Real Estate
Office 365 Support
Real Estate IT Los Angeles, CA: Award-Winning Services at Secure NetworksAs Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, Bitdefender, and VMWare partners, Secure Networks ITC offers proactive services and quick response times for our real estate clients. Having us in your corner will secure a reliable workflow and boost your productivity. Your brokers and sales agents should worry about closing the sale, not dealing with network issues or data loss. Modernize your practice with us and provide your real estate practice with industry-leading, adaptive IT consulting. With on-site, remote, desktop, office network, server support, antivirus protection, cloud computing, backup and recovery, we are a one-stop-shop for real estate agencies in Los Angeles. Having a wealth of experience providing services, we will ensure your real estate company gets top-level IT support and consulting.
Real Estate IT Services: Cloud Computing
Delivering hosted services over the internet involves the hardware and software components required to implement a cloud computing model properly. We are here to do it for you to ensure that your real estate firm can always access data from anywhere with any device with just an internet connection.
You do not need to worry about data loss, as cloud storing guarantees that users can access data even in cases when your devices like smartphones and laptops are inoperable – data are available even if your real estate business suffers disruption or damage. Some of the business packages we offer and you should consider include:
- Microsoft Office 365 for real estate agencies – it is a productivity suite including tools like Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, and many more. It is cloud-based and can be accessed from everywhere, which will make your real estate company members seamlessly collaborate and communicate.
- Microsoft Azure –this public cloud computing platform can back up the data of your real estate firm and store three copies of your data in three different locations in the data center, so you do not have to worry about losing your data.
Real Estate IT Services: Data Protecting
The main goal of data protection is safeguarding important data from compromise, corruption or loss and providing the means to restore the data. The main principle of data protection is deploying the technologies and methodologies to protect and make data available under any circumstances.
Your employee records, customer details, transactions, loyalty schemes, or data collection needs to be protected in the right way to prevent the data from being misused by third parties for fraud, scams, or identity theft. We can implement the following methods:
- Authentication and Authorization – Authentication is the process of identifying users for system access, while authorization involves checking the user’s authority for accessing the resources.
- Backup and recovery of your data – These procedures will protect your database against data loss, and if the failure occurs, it should reconstruct the data. The proper backup copy should be stored in a different medium or system from the primary data, such as a USB stick or external drive. The best way to prevent potential data loss is to back up the data regularly and retain multiple copies.
WE ARE BITDEFENDER OFFICIAL PARTNER
Real Estate IT Services: Cyber SecurityThreats in cyberspace can jeopardize your business. Having an advanced cyber defense can prevent data leakage, leading to significant financial loss, loss of trust, brand reputation, and customer loyalty. Many real estate agencies have a lot of valuable data, like financial data, business insights, and data about the employees and customers. Raising awareness in your real estate agency can minimize the risk of employees being targeted by these vicious attacks and encourage them to report any suspicious activity. However, Secure networks ITC can help by installing the latest antivirus software to prevent, search for, detect, and delete different types of malicious programs. This includes:
- Antivirus software: It will provide proper protection against the most common types of malicious software, which usually include spyware, wiper, adware, ransomware, Trojans, worms, viruses, and more.
- Server antivirus: This type of endpoint security defends information on servers from every kind of malicious program and protects the server’s resources.