Best Computer Support Orange County Has to Offer
Here is where your search for the best Orange County Computer Support ends. Welcome to Secure Networks ITC, premium IT provider for small and medium-size companies who demand rock-solid IT structure, flawless remote and on-site support at competitive prices, option to scale IT services and cut monthly costs.
Call 213.861.2255 and step in into a dream-like IT world where our computer consultants take care for your complete business network, servers, workstations, and IP phones. You, on another side, focus on business, customers and how to make more money.
Go-To Orange County Computer Support SpecialistWhy should you trust us and hire our computer consultants instead of another Orange County IT company? Here is why.
- Exceptional IT services in Orange County – As our name suggest we are network specialist but apart from network support our stuff offer in-depth server and desktop support every time you need it; remotely and on-site. For fastest response and emergency cases, remote support specialist is available 24/7 for you. If from some reason remote support is not an option, our field technician can be at your premises in less than an hour. Position at Morena Boulevard allows us to cover the complete Orange County area quickly.
- Certified engineers with almost 20 years of experience – When hiring our company you get at disposal dedicated project manager (senior system administrator) and several junior technicians who make remote and onsite tech support fast, easy and efficient. Forget endless phone calls and unanswered emails for IT guys – our response time is crazy fast.
- Microsoft, Dell, Cisco, VMWare, Lenovo, and Bitdefender – Recognized as a trusted company from industry leaders and IT giants, like Microsoft, we become official business partners. Besides the fact your IT provider fulfills the highest standards in IT field, this also means you’ll get the best prices for next server, switch, router or desktop and software purchase.
- Trusted by leading Orange County small and medium-size businesses – In last two decades, we had an opportunity to work and manage IT services for some major players in diff industries like non-profit organizations, churches, companies with government contracts, car dealers, hospitals, accountants, vet clinics and other. Our portfolio is growing month after month.
- Cost control and predictable budgeting – There are no hidden costs when partnership with Secure Networks. All plans are transparent and can be custom tailored per your requirements and business plan. See managed IT service prices here, but for custom plans, it’s way better to call us.
- Proactive service and quick response times – Our mindset is different from other Orange County IT consultants. We don’t wait; we like to be proactive. To provide clients with best network and server performance without downtime or not responding computer services our engineers and technicians keep an eye on every detail; hardware performance, data security, and backup.
- Risk-free – Working with the last IT company you worried about compliance problems, data breaches or cyber security? Don’t anymore. We offer Orange County computer support that will reduce risk to a minimum. We work in the background, quietly and smooth, making sure your employees don't notice our presence.
- Cloud services – If you want to scale your IT and don't like the idea of having on-site server or server room, we got you covered with several business cloud solutions. Two most used are Office 365 and Microsoft Azure. Boost your productivity and raise the bar of organization. Work faster and smarter.
- Cyber-security – Our clients don’t even know what kind of security threats lurk online. Why? Because we are here to protect them. Anti-virus and anti-ransomware protections along with triple backup system guarantee data security and business continuity.