Orange County Network Support
In the last 20 years, Secure Networks ITC certified network specialists have planned, designed, and implemented a great number of office network solutions for small companies in Orange County County
Every project is deployed as a custom solution, tailored to fit business requirements and client’s budget, so they can have the first-class it networ
We offer competitive prices and many benefits for managing your office computer network. To give our clients service they deserve, our network consulting and sales teams tuned two simple plans for network managed services; both ultra-focused not to jeopardize your budget.
- Limited monthly plan.
- Unlimited monthly plan.
Quick Math on BenefitsIf you choose Unlimited plan there is no need to hire in-house IT guy. Why? Compare our plan and an average salary and benefits for network specialist with the same years of experience as Secure Networks ITC specialists (15 years or more).
Almost $76,000 on average?!
Orange County Network Support Services
- Office network design
- VoIP phone systems
- Virtual private networks (VPN)
- Remote access
- Wirelss & Firewall setup
- Office relocation
Office Networking Without GlitchesYou may ask yourself how we achieve to design and implement cost-effective, issue-free, network that works without glitches for every client? This is how.
- By utilizing the best IT network equipment – Microsoft, Dell, Cisco, Lenovo, and VMWare. We are the official partner and authorized seller for these brands. This means you will save huge buying equipment at unbeatable prices.
- Proactive network monitoring – on-site and remotely. Our technicians will install monitoring tools and follow data flow and other important metrics – daily!
- Special focus on network security – if virus, spam, and malware can easily spread on the network, then what is the point? Anti-virus and spam protection needs to be at the highest level and protect all laptops, desktops, tablets, and printers connected to the network. Using proven anti-virus tools (Bitdefender) and firewalls (Cisco and VMWare) we’ll make your office network solid as a rock.
- Simple to follow & maintain - Every cable has to be in its place. No matter if it is on the wall or going thru the floor below office desks. No one likes the mess in his office! We don’t need to mention tidiness of network equipment like routers, switches, bridges, and modems.
- Disaster recovery (DR) plan – to assure your business continuity we created a plan in the case of an emergency. The plan contains procedures and roles to follow in case of data and connectivity loss. It is tested and periodically reviewed by our senior network administrators. The plan will make sure that network will work as before disaster.
- Easy to scale – network design and setup easily allow adding more users to the network without losing network performance
- Backup and replacement equipment – sometimes even the best hardware knows to fail. To prevent network downtime we’ll ship on-site a few spare equipment pieces to replace malfunctioned hardware
- Documentation – Our team creates thorough documentation of your whole computer network. We took pictures of every piece of an equipment, their place and position in the system and make a detailed draw of your network configuration. This way we can easily locate the potential problem and fix in a moment. We rarely need to fix anything, a common situation is to add new equipment or user to the network.
Small Business Network DesignNetwork design as part of network support in Orange County is cornerstone step that define network requirements and configuration. Our team will decide about following:
- What server type your business needs (locally hosted or cloud server),
- Who is the right Internet service provider for your business (ISP),
- Which router is good for the job,
- Switch & firewall capabilities,
- Calculate Wi-Fi modem requirements,
- Number of VoIP phones your office needs,
- Ethernet hubs and route for cable lines,
- Network security and spam protection,
- The best backup option,
- Network configuration type (mash, tree, bus, star, etc.),
- Document everything.
Small Business VoIP System & SolutionsThat fact is that due budget-cuts and savings on every corner many businesses, regarding their size, switched to VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) phone systems (Internet telephony). And the reasons for this are enormous. These are some of many that deserve to be mentioned.
- It will save you money. A lot of money! Communication goes thru the Internet network (in digital form). And you are already paying your connection to your ISP. Just think about how much you will save only when calling business partner over seas.
- VoIP phones are easy to install and maintain;
- Flexibility and easy to scale; Super easy ability to add new components and users.
- Mobility; You can use VoIP wherever you have an active Internet connection. Just log in to your VoIP software on your laptop or smartphone and make phone calls or attend meetings in any part of the world without physical presence.
- Advanced options & multi-functionality: conference call, call forwarding, video calls, voice recording, voicemail, instant messaging, virtual receptionist are offered by all VoIP providers in California.
VPN Solutions for Small Business in Orange CountyIf you have one or few employees who work from their location, not company’s HQ you definitely need to consider setting up a virtual private network (VPN). Even if your all employees are stationed at your premises VPN will straighten your network security, privacy and protect valuable business data. As many time before, privacy is a priority! What is VPN and how it works? By adding one or more security layers to your public business network you can create a more secure network for your company. This means that data within your network is encrypted and stays private for anyone outside the network. VPN is possible to access remotely from every location if you have the right credentials of course. This way you or your employees can share company’s resources like printing document, file sharing, etc. regardless of their location. Our network specialists can set VPN for your business in three ways:
- Using a third-party software - many different vendors offer this type of software used for network virtualization;
- Using firewall – almost all firewall manufacturers offer built-in VPN capabilities like Site-to-Site VPN (connecting multiple sites permanently by using firewalls) or client VPN capabilities (using their own proprietary software that connects directly to the firewall and allow VPN access for the user);
- By using your own Windows Server capabilities – Mostly versions of Windows Servers offer the VPN feature. Setup can be lengthy, but it does offer the greatest encryption and speeds around (SSTP certificate-based VPN).
Firewall & Wi-Fi Router SupportSmall and medium-sized businesses were many times under heavy hacking attacks. Treats have evolved, hackers got even smarter using social engineering along with cyber techniques to get valuable data about your clients. A business network that does not use firewalls and routers can easily face data loss. Unfortunately, most recent studies have shown that many small business owners are not aware how important network security is. Don’t be one of them! To protect your computer network and complete IT ecosystem our engineers recommend the use of hardware firewall. Having a firewall that is paired with well-adjusted Wi-Fi router is a key step in:
- Traffic logging (track and keep logs of all attempts to access the network),
- Anti-viruses & ant-spam protection,
- Preventing internal threats,
- Intrusion prevention,
- Web filtering
Virtualization for Small Business
What is virtualization after all?Virtualization in computing is a process of making or creating a virtual version of something in order to manage workload. A most common form of virtualization is operating system virtualization. It allows one computer to run multiple different OS.
Learn How Virtualization Works?
- Operating system virtualization; Allows you to deploy multiple different OS on a single machine
- Desktop virtualization (client virtualization); Allows you can have ONE simulated desktop environment on many physical machines. All environments are managed by one administrator. Because of centralized management, improved security, time management and energy saving this is the most popular type of virtualization among small and medium businesses.
- Server virtualization; In order to improve and optimize workload of the server we’ll, using a virtualization software, make several virtual servers by partitioning your physical server. Every virtual server can run different operating system and applications.
- Network virtualization: One of the key components of network virtualization is Virtual Private Network. VPN is a method used to combine many different physically separated networks into a single virtual network, thus allowing free communication between devices as if they were connected to the same network. But that is not the only type of network virtualization. By using the method of virtualization, NAS drives could be turned into a regular drive appearing to be directly attached to a server or computer, while clearly being connected to a network.
Remote Access Solution for Business NetworksIf you want to remotely access your business network, securely of course, and be able to use documents and files or send and receive emails the same way you do while in office, you need to have one of Remote access solutions. Remote access can be achieved by these two methods:
- Using third-party remote access software like LogMeIn, Team Viewer, GoToMyPC, Remote Connect, Remote Desktop (Windows native application), or even Google Chrome browser. All software solutions are very similar, but implementation depends a lot on a number of computers connected to the network. Remote access programs allow the user to connect to a machine located in office only if it is powered on and has an active Internet connection.
- Setting up Virtual Private Network (VPN) that we have discussed in lines from above;
Office RelocationWith constant changing in rental prices on the commercial real-estate market, businesses very often relocate their HQ. This means they have to relocate their computer equipment and IT assets as well. Orange County Network Support Services include office migration services for your data center and networking equipment:
- Server and server racks relocation,
- Desktop, printer, and fax machine relocation,
- Routers, switches and modems relocation,
- VoIP phones and surveillance system relocation,
- Cabling, patch panels, and other cable and wire management.