We are a trusted managed service provider in Orange County you can rely on. We have everything you’ve been looking for to take your office network to the next level – exceptional IT support and services, flat monthly IT rates, no hidden fees, proactive monitoring, risk mitigation, and 0% of downtime.
Let our Orange County IT support specialists take care of your computers, networks, and servers while you focus on your business. You can contact us for help 24/7 via email, chat or phone, whether you need on-site or remote IT assistance.
Secure Networks ITC provides custom-tailored IT services for your Orange County small or midsize business. Our unlimited remote and on-site IT services encompass IT consulting, compliance consultation, computer support, cybersecurity, and managed IT services. Flat prices and customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Our IT consultants will help you grow and scale your business through the best technology, strategic guidance, and professional consultation. Our IT consulting includes planning, audits, cloud solutions, and other comprehensive services to take your small business to new heights.
Most small business owners think that hackers aren’t interested in their small businesses. However, that’s a huge misconception. Small businesses are commonly targeted by cybercriminals, and that’s why they need an extra layer of protection against viruses, malware, ransomware, and data breaches. Schedule a free consultation with our team to shield your small business network today..
If your business handles electronic medical records or is somehow associated with medical practice, you must comply with the Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, also known as HIPAA. Count on our Orange County cybersecurity consultants to lead you through essential HIPAA guidelines and help your organization achieve and maintain compliance in the long run.
We have developed a unique strategy to ensure our clients are up to date with the latest NIST 800-171 compliance standards. We’ll help you implement the most advanced cybersecurity practices to mitigate the risk of cyberattacks and security breaches, creating a protected area for your business.
Understanding and achieving CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification) compliance has never been easier. Rely on our Orange County cybersecurity team to assess your current compliance levels, suggest a plan for achieving CMMC compliance, and employ adequate processes for establishing a safe and secure IT environment for your small business.
Comprehensive planning, designing, hardware and software implementation, and advice make us the best IT company in Orange County. Our network monitoring and real-time maintenance help you create a super-fast and bulletproof office network reinforced with high-quality Wi-Fi routers, VoIP phones, firewalls.
DIVE INTO THE FLAWLESS IT SERVICES ORANGE COUNTY OFFERS
Orange County IT Services At-a-Glance
WHY SECURE NETWORKS ITC?
Because We Take Your It Infrastructure To New Heights
- Month-to-month contract
- Limited and unlimited support plans
- Access to the newest cybersecurity technology
- Effortless HIPAA, CMMC & NIST compliance consulting
- Limited and unlimited support plans
- Microsoft Partner since 2006
- Certified Dell, Lenovo, Cisco, and Bitdefender partner
- Comprehensive and responsive IT support and consulting
EXCEPTIONAL INDUSTRY-DRIVEN IT SOLUTIONS
Custom-Tailored Managed IT Services to Your Industry
- Improved efficiency
- Enhanced data security
- Lowered IT expenses
- No downtime
- Increased employee productivity
Accounting & CPA
Schedule your consultation >>>
STRESS-FREE & MONEY-SAVING PLANS
IT Services That Suit Every Pocket
UNIQUE APPROACH TO IT SUPPORT
Get Your Business Server or Antivirus Protection Now
MIGRATE TO OFFICE 365 FOR FREE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF ON SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
Microsoft Office 365 Support
- Access files from anywhere
- Controlled costs and flexible pricing plans
- Advanced security and reliability
- Increased productivity
- Enhanced communication with team members
- OneDrive cloud storage up to 1TB
- Premium tech support via chat or phone
- Automatic updates
- Enjoy your favorite Office apps on the go (Android & iPhone)
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR IT SUPPORT
- Your network/application goes down, and no one can access it or do their job
- The application isn’t working for one person within your team
- You have cybersecurity concerns
- You want to implement the latest cybersecurity practices
- Your industry requires you to be HIPAA- or NIST-compliant
- You’re experiencing any IT-related issue
- You’re looking for proactive office network monitoring